Stress-free local moves on the
Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Queensland and Interstate
In our quest to make your move as easy and stress-free as possible, we’d like to provide reminders and a checklist to help you prepare for moving day. This information might seem obvious but there’s a lot to consider when moving home and not everyone remembers all of it. This applies to both local moves and interstate moves.
Things to consider
There are many simple preparations that can be made in the weeks prior, including:
- Confirm removal dates with us and any accommodation
- Consult with manufacturers to see if your fridge, washing machine and other appliances require attention before transportation
- Organise childcare for packing and moving days if necessary
- Collect family dental and medical records, as well as basic forms of identification
- Ensure you have enough packaging material if packing yourself
- Backup all of your important digital information
- Notify all relevant bodies of your change of address
- Disconnect all appropriate services
Moving day checklist
Beyond those basic reminders, we advise that you take a look at the great moving checklist below. This covers specific tasks running up to and on moving day.
We hope this information helps make your moving experience with Enrights North Coast Removals that much easier!